Rainbow's End Day Camp
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Rainbow’s End, a day camp for special children. Applications will be accepted beginning March 15 until all positions have been filled. Volunteer positions will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Volunteers must be able to attend the entire week of camp. Camp will be held July 14-18 and July 21-25. The hours of camp are:
- Monday – 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Friday – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To be eligible to volunteer, applicants must complete the following steps:
Rainbow’s End Volunteer Application found below
Attend one of the following Volunteer Orientation Sessions:
- Monday, June 16th, 4-6pm, Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Tuesday, June 17th, 11am – 1pm, Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Fill out required paperwork. All required paperwork will be sent to volunteers prior to their orientation session.
- Employee health requirements including TB skin test and health history form. These will be completed at Volunteer Orientation.