Free Heart Valve Disease Screening
Are you at risk for heart valve disease?
Find out with a free screening
Heart valve heart disease occurs when the one or more the hearts’ valves don't work properly,
The Valve Center at Aspirus Heart & Vascular is providing free valve screenings for qualified people age 55 and older.
You may be eligible for the free screening if:
- You are between 55 and 85 years of age
- Have had no previous heart surgery
- Do not have a previous diagnosis of valve disease
- Are not currently seeing a cardiologist
- Are not having regular echocardiograms (echos)
Have not participated in the free valve screen in the past five years
Screenings are performed in Antigo, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids and Medford.
For more information or to schedule a screening call 800-847-4707.