Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
Integrated Pediatric Cardiac Services
At Aspirus Heart & Vascular Institute, we partner with UW Health's pediatric and adolescent medicine specialists to provide a broad range of services to children, from birth to 18 years of age, with congenital and acquired heart disease .
By collaborating closely, we are able to provide the best care possible for your child, as they transition to adult health care. This continuum of care allows for safer and better well-care services for both patient and physician.
Our Physicians See Pediatric Patients For:
- Routine health supervision
- Evaluation and follow-up of chronic problems
- Physical exams and diagnostic tests
- Activity/sports screenings
- Evaluation and management of pediatric growth and health maintenance
- Comprehensive health care for newborns, infants, children and adolescents
- Well-baby care
- Minor surgical procedures
The Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
The Pediatric Cardiology Clinic is staffed by board-certified Pediatric Cardiologists serving as Aspirus Heart & Vascular Institute consulting staff. They hold primary faculty appointments at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and are on staff at the American Family Children's Hospital in Madison. They bring expertise in caring for infants and children with congenital heart defects, arrhythmias, and acquired heart conditions.
For a brochure on the Aspirus Heart & Vascular Institute Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
For questions or to make a Pediatric Cardiology appointment call (715) 847-2550