Aspirus Regional Cancer Center
No one is ever ready to hear the words “you have cancer,” but it is assuring to know that if you or a loved one faces cancer, you can receive the best possible care close to home at the Aspirus Regional Cancer Center.
The Aspirus cancer program is made of teams of cancer care providers who focus on the cancer patients as the focal point of the cancer care delivery. Our team works together for the entire spectrum of cancer diagnoses, as well as blood disorders, to provide comprehensive cancer care that includes prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Go to our programs & events page and search under the category "cancer" to see all cancer-related events and support groups.
The Aspirus Regional Cancer Center is the region’s premier cancer treatment and support provider, offering the full range of the most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies anywhere – and we do more.
Our patients say there is a “feeling of care” here – compassionate care that recognizes you as a person who has a life beyond cancer… a mom or dad, son or daughter, brother, sister, friend. We understand how cancer affects you and your family physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Our caring team offers unmatched encouragement, openness, acceptance, commitment and support.
Commitment to Excellence
The Aspirus Regional Cancer Center is dedicated to preventing and treating all forms of cancer and has been granted Approval with Commendation by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS). Receiving care at a CoC-approved cancer program ensures that a patient will have access to:
- Comprehensive care, including a range of state-of-the art services and equipment.
- A multispecialty, team approach to coordinate the best treatment options.
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Access to cancer-related information, education, and support.
- A cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers and treatment results and offers lifelong patient follow-up.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care.
- And most importantly, quality care close to home.