The Aspirus Health Foundation is committed to the health and well-being of people in north central Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Annually, the foundation provides support to a variety of health services and programs to improve health and quality of life for people in the region.
For information on our funding priorities and how to apply, please view and download our Grant Application Guidelines, located to the right.
Applying for a Grant
We’re in the process of evaluating community needs and funding priorities. Please submit grant applications by October 3, 2014. If you have questions, please contact the Foundation office at 715-847-2478 or email@example.com.
Please submit your grant application electronically, and complete both of these online forms:
1. Application form (choose one to complete)
Use the following templates to help you prepare your application prior to submitting your forms:
Line Item Budget and Budget Narrative
Application Form (Microsoft Word file)
Please be sure to review the grant guidelines which include a checklist of attachments that must accompany your application in order to be considered.
In 2013, gifts from donors have helped support community-based efforts that align with our mission to advance health and improve quality of life for people and address health priorities and needs.
Community-based health and wellness activities
- Ice Age Trail & Wausau School District Summer Saunters Program to promote outdoor activities for children
- Community Corner Clubhouse wellness initiative for adults with special needs
- ROC Mental Health Drop in Center in Stevens Point
- Robert W. Monk Gardens Snow Shoe Walks for families
- Wausau Police Department distracted driving virtual simulator for teens
- Aging & Disability Resource Center senior home safety initiative
- Alcohol & Other Drug Association “Pushback Against Drugs” neighborhood campaign
- Central Cross Country Ski Association Snow Bumps for Kids
- Wausau Area Metro Bike Fixtation Station
Nutrition assistance to our most vulnerable community members to ensure healthy food is available
- Boys & Girls Club kid’s dinner program
- Wausau Area Mobile Meals home delivery for the elderly & homebound
- Faith in Action “Bridging the Senior Hunger Gap” initiative
- Neighbor’s Place Hoop House year-round garden initiative
- Rhinelander Food Patnry Weekend Food for Kids program
Programs and scholarships to train our future health care workforce.
- Northcentral Technical College health career scholarships
- UW Marathon County health career scholarships