The Aspirus Health Foundation is committed to the health and well-being of people in north central Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. Annually, the foundation provides support to a variety of health services and programs to improve the health and quality of life in the region.
For information on our funding priority and how to apply, please download our Grant Application Guidelines, or view the reader friendly PDF, located to the right.
Applying for a Grant
If you would like to submit your grant application electronically, please complete both of these online forms:
Submitting by mail
If you would like to submit your grant application by mail, please enclose all the items from the checklist below and send to:
Aspirus Health Foundation
Attn: Grants Manager
425 Pine Ridge Blvd
Wausau, WI 54401
Line Item Budget Form
- Download & print this form in Microsoft Excel format
Download & print this form in PDF format
NOTE: This is a writeable PDF. You can fill it in, but cannot save the file. You will need to print it off after you have filled it in.
- Application Form
- Board of Directors List
- Most recent audited financial statement including notes and IRS Form 990 (if applicable)
- Copy of IRS federal tax exemption determination letter (if applicable)
- Brief description of key staff (resumes not required)
- Antidiscrimination statement adopted by the Board of Directors stating that the organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veterans status
- Letters of support for the proposed project (minimum 2, maximum 4)
- Current fiscal year budget as approved by Board of Directors, including projected income and expenses, and sources of income