Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy
Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy is a retail pharmacy located in the first floor lobby of the Aspirus Clinics building on the Aspirus Wausau Hospital Campus.
At Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy, we don’t just dispense medications. Other benefits you can get from Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy include:
- The peace-of-mind knowing our pharmacists can aid in the decision-making process of your prescribed medications.
- Prescriptions can be called in, faxed or electronically transmitted from any physician's office (Fax number: 715-748-7599).
- We accept nearly all insurances, and will bill your insurance company for you.
- The pharmacists at Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy are from the area – they know you and they know your physicians. Our pharmacists don’t rotate into town, they are part of the community.
- Our pharmacists are friendly, responsive and caring. They will always have time to answer your questions and concerns.
- If you utilize the health care services of the various Aspirus Clinics located at Plaza Drive and need a prescription, you don’t need to drive anywhere else. It will be dispensed right there, in the same building.
- You can take comfort in knowing that whenever you have questions or concerns, you can call the pharmacists at Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy.
The pharmacists at Aspirus Clinics Pharmacy will consult with your physician (regardless of where they are located) regarding your progress and treatments.
If you are having adverse reactions to a new medicine, our pharmacists will help identify an alternative in collaboration with your physician so you can live a healthier and happier lifestyle.