Free Mammogram Program
Free breast care for men & women who can’t afford it
We offer FREE mammograms and breast-related diagnostic services for women and men with cost concerns.
Who might need this program?
This program can help you if you have not gotten a routine mammogram, or you have not had a breast problem checked out because:
- You don’t have health insurance
- Your insurance does not cover a mammogram
- You can’t afford your deductible
- You are worried about the cost of care if more testing or treatment is needed
- You don’t live close to a place where you can get a mammogram
- You can’t afford to travel to a place where you can get a mammogram
What is included?
Our program includes the following services for people who qualify:
- Breast exam
- Screening mammogram (recommended annually for women beginning at age 40)
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Breast MRI
- Breast biopsy (Ultrasound, stereotactic, MRI)
- Genetic counseling
- Genetic testing
- Services for men with breast concerns
- Transportation assistance
- Interpreter services
Note: Breast surgery and cancer treatment are not covered.
Services are provided at Aspirus locations in these Central Wisconsin cities:
Call the Aspirus Information Center 800.847.4707.