Human Resource Practices Committee
The primary purpose of the Human Resource Practices Committee is to provide advice and guidance regarding Human Resource practices and policies while assisting in the design and communication of these practices and policies.
Nurse members of the committee provide input regarding:
- Human Resources’ philosophy and strategy for the organization.
- The functioning of current Human Resource practice and policies.
- Issues that arise in the course of committee review.
- Barriers to, and drivers of, the success of Human Resource practices and policies.
- The competitive labor markets that need to be considered in establishing Human Resource strategies.
- Human resource policy and procedure implementation.