Benefits of Exercise
Improves Diabetic Control
- Decreases insulin needs.
- Decreases blood sugar.
- Increases number of calories burned.
- Increases overall metabolism.
- Changes fat tissue to lean muscle tissue.
Reduces Risk Of Heart And Blood Vessel Complications
- Mood Elevator – decreases depression.
- Lowers stress – coping mechanism.
- Improves self image and confidence.
- Improves lung capacity and air exchange.
- Increases muscle strength, tone, and endurance.
- Increases bone strength by preventing loss of calcium.
- Improves digestive system.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Improves sleep pattern.
- Enhances sex life.