Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine
The physicians and staff at Aspirus Wausau Family Medicine are pleased to provide comprehensive health care for every member of your family. Our services include family medicine with obstetrics.
Our Clinical Health Care Team
For more information visit the UW Wausau Family Medicine Residency Web site.
- Family physicians, certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Resident physicians, who are medical doctors pursuing three years of family medicine specialty training beyond medical school.
- A physician assistant, who has advanced training in providing health screenings and physicals, as well as care of common medical conditions.
- A licensed clinical social worker, who provides consultation and therapy in such areas as child, adolescent and family counseling, depression, anxiety and stress management.
- Caring for the entire family.
- Women’s Health Care, including pap smears and family planning
- Maternity care from prenatal through delivery
- Men’s Health
- Health assessments and physicals
- Acute and chronic illness care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition counseling and weight management
- Mental health care
If you require hospitalization, Aspirus Wausau Hospital will serve you.
We welcome all commercial insurance types, as well as Medicare and Medical Assistance. If you have questions about your insurance coverage with an Aspirus provider, please contact your insurer’s beneficiary services department. Please remember to bring your insurance card to your appointment so we may ensure that our records are correct and assist you with filing claims.
Co-pays will be collected at the time of services. Cash, check, Mastercard or Visa are accepted.