Step 1: Employee Health Requirements
Prior to orientation you MUST meet the following requirements:
1. Contact Aspirus Employee Health at 715.847.2785 or 1.800.283.2881, Ext. 72785 to schedule a pre-employment appointment. (Based upon your job description, several appointments may be needed and all must be completed prior to orientation).
If your job position requires an appointment with Physical Therapy, please wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes.
** Employees of Keweenaw Home Health and Hospice and Keweenaw Home Services, please call 906.337.6572 to schedule your appointments.
2. A Drug Screen with a negative result (this test will be administered at your appointment).
3. Placement and reading of a Tuberculin skin test (This test will be administered at your appointments and is to be done no earlier than 30 days prior to orientation. It will be one of two required.)
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- A picture ID.
- Documentation of a TB test done within the year if available. (If not available, placement of a second TB test will be scheduled to complete your two-step TB test requirement).
- Documentation of immunizations or titer results for MMR and Varicella (Chicken Pox) if available. (If not available, these titers will be drawn at your appointments).
Please print and bring the following completed forms with you to your Employee Health appointment:
If you are unable to print these forms, please call Aspirus Employee Health at 715.847.2785, or 1.800.283.2881, Ext. 72785.