Aspirus Lifeline Medical Alert Service
Supporting Independent Living for Older Adults
When you experience a fall, every second counts. Delayed medical care can jeopardize your recovery and independence.
HomeSafe Standard Service
- Easy to use: Press your waterproof help button anytime you need help.
- Responsive: Your communicator quickly dials our U.S.-based response center to get you connected.
- Accommodating: You decide how you would like to be helped – by a heighbor, family member or emergency professional.
HomeSafe Wireless Service
The communicator connects to Lifeline using a wireless network; no phone line is required. Wireless service is provided as part of your Lifeline Service; no additional wireless equipment is needed.
Auto Alert fall Detection Button
Lifeline with Auto Alert is our most advance technology and provides an added layer of protection.
- Offers access to help with or without the push of a button if a fall is detected.
- Is an easy-to-wear pendant style button that is comfortable and waterproof.
- Is the ONLY medical alert pendant with breakthrough technology that – if it detects a fall – will automatically call for help if a fall is detected and you can't push the help button, won't ask for help, or you become disorientated and forget.
For additional information, pricing and an application call:
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Lifeline: 715-847-2781
Serving Marathon County and the city of Marshfield
Langlade Hospital: 715-623-9422
Serving Langlade and Forest County, and limited parts of Shawano, Menominee, Oconto and Marathon Counties.
Aspirus Grand View: 906-932-6209
Serving Gogebic and Ontonagon Counties in Michigan, and Iron County in Wisconsin.