Aspirus Podiatry Associates
The board-certified podiatrists at Aspirus Podiatry Associates have more than 60 years of experience keeping your feet healthy and working well.
At Aspirus Podiatry Associates, we use a wide range of the latest therapies to treat conditions related to foot structure and function more effectively, painlessly and efficiently.
Complete foot & ankle care
Utilizing advanced medical and surgical techniques, Aspirus Podiatry Associates provides complete foot and ankle care, including the following services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of tumors, ulcers, fractures, skin and nail diseases, and deformities.
- Surgical treatment to correct problems like bunions, clawtoes, fractures, hammertoes, infections, and ruptured Achilles and other ligaments and tendons.
- Prescribe therapies and perform diagnostic procedures such as ultrasound and lab tests.
- Prescribe or fit patients with inserts called orthotics that correct walking patterns.
- Diabetic foot care/diabetic shoes.
- Treatment of conditions like bone disorders, bunions, corns, calluses, cysts, heel spurs, infections, ingrown nails and plantar fasciitis.