Administrative Bios: Bud Chumbley
Bud Chumbley, M.D.
Title: President of Aspirus Clinics and Chief Clinical Integration Officer for Aspirus
- Bachelor of Science: Iowa State University
- Medical degree: University of Missouri
- Residency: University of Missouri
- MBA: Northwestern Kellogg Graduate School of Managment
Certifications: American Board of OB/GYN; LEAN Process Improvement Certified – University of Michigan
- The continued growth, integration, and efficient operation of Aspirus Clinics.
- Advance Clinical Integration across the Aspirus system; hospitals, medical staff and clinical services. Assist Aspirus in providing a better patient experience, better medical, and lower overall cost.
Start date: 1/2012.
Had current position since: January 2012